Kent Common Contact Information

For emergency police, fire or medical assistance always call 911

Non-emergency police number: (253) 852-2121

HOA Mailing Address

Kingsley Glen Homeowners Association
13036 SE Kent Kangley RD, 383
Kent, WA 98030-7965

Email the Board of Directors


Voice Messages & Faxes

(253) 322-2122

The Board of Directors

MyHOA-online.com LLC
13036 SE Kent Kangley RD #383
Kent, WA 98030
(253) 322-2122

King County (www.kingcounty.gov)

City of Kent (www.kentwa.gov)

Puget Sound Energy

Garbage & Recycle Service

Republic Services of Kent
22010 76th Ave S.
Kent, WA 98032
(206) 682-9735

Water and Sewer
  • City of Auburn - Sewer
    25 West Main St
    Auburn,WA 98001-4916
    Utility Billing info: (253) 931-3038
  • City of Kent - Water
    25 West Main St
    Auburn,WA 98001-4916
    Utility Billing info: (253) 856-5201
  • Water District #111 - Water
    27224 144th Ave SE
    Kent WA 98042-9058
  • Soos Creek Water and Sewer District - Water
    PO Box 58039
    Renton, WA 98058-1039
    billing and customer service (253) 630-9900
    Emergency After hours (253) 630-9900 

Gas and Electric 

Phone and Cable
Code Enforcement
Code Enforcement utilizes a variety of tools in an effort to achieve compliance. Education is our primary tool as many individuals may be unaware they are violating City Codes.  Most of the time, we can work with the responsible party and provide a time frame to resolve the issue without penalty. 
A complaint can be filed by calling 253-856-5409, by emailing CodeEnforcement@KentWA.gov.  
Please be sure to have the following information: 
  • Nature of the violation
  • Street address of the violation (if you don't know the address go to King County Parcel Viewer)
  • Description of any vehicles (including License Number) or other items involved in the complaint
What Types Of Codes Do We Enforce?
  • Blight on private properties (garbage and debris on the property, inoperable vehicles on the property, graffiti, etc.)
  • Building code violations
  • Construction without permits
  • Housing Code violations (minimum standards for safe, sanitary housing)
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to common code enforcement questions, visit our FAQ page.

Don't see a listing you think we should have? For corrections or suggested additions to this list please contact us and let us know what numbers we should add.